Looks like there is a NEW link to the Improvement Project! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT! When you get there, you have to click on the Eye Scanner to open the door.
This new C.P.I.P. link tells us that Club Penguin is . . .
- Server Testing
- Redesigning the Club Penguin website
- And adding more features to Club Penguin!
Also, not all of them are released. Some of them are "Coming Soon". But, server testing is opened! It is way to cool! You get to make your penguin test secret servers with other penguins and you help find bugs (Bugs are things that are wrong in the game)! Nothing changes to your penguin and you get 20,000 coins to begin with.
- CLICK HERE to start testing servers
- Found a bug? CLICK HERE to report it
- Also, Club Penguin Improvement project has a blog! CLICK HERE to visit it
Here is some other things you need to know before testing servers:
- The 'real' penguin you use normally in Club Penguin is NOT connected to the penguin you use for Server Test.
- They are two separate penguin accounts.
- The server test ends on April 4.
- When Server Test ends on April 4, the site and all the penguins will be deleted.
- Everything the Club Penguin team is testing is behind the scenes so you won’t see any visual changes to the game.
- Please report bugs when you find them.
- If you can’t login, it may be down for maintenance or filled with penguins. Check back later to find out if its open again.
- Club Penguin Rules apply. If you find penguins breaking these rules, report them to the Club Penguin team.
The best thing is that Club Penguin Moderators are on all day on these testing servers! So far I met Billybob, Rsnail, and Screenhog! This is Billybob when I meet him:
- Both Red and Blue Soccer Jerseys do not fit on your body properly.
- The "This Room is Full" message does not show up when a room is full.
If you found a bug, then tell me and I'll put it here!
-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C.P President)