Friday, June 6, 2008
How to Become a Tour Guide Cheat Guide!
Want to become a Tour Guide and help new penguins get around Club Penguin? Well, don't worry! We have the guide that will help you become one! Follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Ski Village".
2. When you get there, you will see a "Tours" Stand.
3. Click on the stand.
4. When you clicked it, a "Take A Tour!!!" window will appear on your screen.
5. On the bottom of it, you will see "Would you like to become a tour guide yourself? Click here for more details!". Click on it.
6. When clicked, a "Tour Guides" window will appear.
7. Now, you have to take a quiz to become a Tour Guide. So, click on "Take the Quiz".
8. Now, you have started the quiz. There is 8 questions and you are only allowed to miss one on them. There are different questions on the quiz every time. But, here all the questions that you might have:
Question: How does the Pink Puffle play?
Answer: Skips with a skipping rope.
Question: Which of these rooms doesn't have music playing in the background?
Answer: Pet Shop
Question: What is the name of Captain Rockhopper's ship?
Answer: The Migrator
Question: In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?
Answer: Boiler Room
Question: Which room has a Cuckoo clock?
Answer: Ski Lodge
Question: How many Sled Racing tracks are there?
Question: Which of these rooms does NOT have a game in it?
Question: Which color of puffle can catch on fire?
Question: What day does the news paper come out?
Question: What is the name of the big fish in Ice Fishing?
Question: How do you get a Pin?
Answer: Click on it
Question: How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?
Question: What item is thrown out of the truck in level 4 of Bean Counters?
Answer: A Flower Pot
Question: What item is always hidden in a different place in the Clothing Catalog every month?
Answer: Viking Helmet
Question: Which of these games has a shark in it?
Answer: Jetpack Adventure
9. When you are done with the quiz, you will get a Tour Guides Hat!
10. You will also have acces to "How to be a great tour guide" book. The guide will teach you how to become a great tour guide and how to put up the "Tours Here" sign.
You are now ready to give some tours!