Friday, April 11, 2008
Club Penguin Mission 7 Cheats - "Clockwork Repair" Walkthrough!
This is our Club Penguin Missions 7 cheat guide for the "Clockwork Repair" mission. This Mission 7 walkthrough has step-by-step instructions and plenty of pictures for how to do Mission 7!
1. First, click on G and talk to him. He will explain the problem with the Clock Tower.
2. Click the monitor for the Snow Forts that G wants you to look at.
3. Now, go back to G and talk to him again.
4. He will want you to find the Clock Tower parts to repair the clock.
5. Now, go into the "Gadget Room".
6. Find the Life Guard Rescue Tube that is on the shelf and put it in your inventory.
7. Now, click on you map that is on the upper left hand corner and go to the "Dock".
8. Talk to the two penguins from the Blue team. Keep talking to them until they let you play the game so you can get the target back.
9. This is how you play the game. Click and hold your mouse until the bar goes up to the red zone. Let go on the mouse when you reach the red zone. Now, aim with your cursor to the target and shoot it. Remember that the target is moving. So, click just a little bit ahead of where the target is going. It takes longer for the snowball to travel the farther the penguin is away from you. You have to shoot the target 3 times.
10. Once you have won. They will give you the target. Now, give them the Rescue Tube so they can continue practicing.
11. Now, open your Spy Phone from your inventory and go to the HQ.
12. Now, go the the "Invention Cabinet" and click on the Electromagnet(Middle Item).
13. Now, you will see a lock. You will need to decode the word ‘KEY’ into Secret Agent Code and put it into the lock. Use the "Code" chart to help you.
14. The cage will now open. Click on the Electromagnet and put it in your inventory.
15. Open you map and go to the "Ice Berg".
16. When you get there, go to the left until you see an Ice Cube floating in the ocean.
17. Take the Magnetron out of your inventory and put it on the ice cube to pull it out of the water.
18. Now, open you Spy Phone from your inventor and enter the HQ.
19. When you get there, go into the Gadget Room.
20. Place the Ice cube on the Test Chamber and pull the Red lever.
21. Now, press the button with the fire on it.
22. Now, pull the Red lever again and pick up the Spring and put it in your inventory.
23. Now, open you map and go to the Town.
24. Talk to the Green Penguin. And ask him for a poster of the Prime Gear. Now, put it in your inventory.
25. Open your map and go to the Ski Village and listen to the penguins talking about snow.
26. Go to the Beach and pick up the Green Bucket and put it in your inventory.
27. Also, talk to the Yellow penguin on the chair. He'll say that he gave a yellow puffle a drawing of a chair and the puffle made the chair for him.
28. Now, go to the Snow Forts and take the Green Bucket out and fill it up with snow by click on the ground.
29. Now, open your map and go to the Plaza.
30. When you get there, go into the Pizza Parlor.
31. Now, take the sheet of music on the floor that is next to the piano.
32. Leave the Pizza Parlor and go into the Stage.
33. Click on the piano and put the sheet of music on the piano stand.
34. Play the colored notes in the order it says on the music sheet from left to right. Now, the yellow puffle will come out of hiding!
35. Now, give the puffle the picture of the gear. Then give him the bucket of snow. It’ll construct a replica of the Gear. Put the Gear in your inventory.
36. Now, open your Spy Phone and go to the HQ. When you get there, go into the Gadget Room.
37. Now. put the Gear on the Test Chamber.
38. Pull the Red lever.
39. Push the snowflake button.
40. Now, pull the Red lever again and take out the hardened Gear.
41. Now, open your map and go into the Snow Forts.
42. Now, click on the Snow Forts Clock to get behind it.
43. Place the Gear in the middle.
44. Put the Spring on the upper left.
45. And put the Target on the outside of the Tower, on top of the pole.
46. Now, exit the back of the Clock Tower.
47. You will now get a call on your Spy Phone from the Polar Bear! He will say that he underestimated you but destroying the Clock Tower was just a distraction for his "Grand Master Plan". Then he says "Until next time!" and hangs up.
48. G will come so talk to him. He will say that you will have to wait until the next mission to see what the Bear is up to.
You have now finished Mission 7, Clockwork Repair! You now get a Medal and Gift as your prize.
This mission is great! How did you like it? Which part of the mission was the hardest for you?
For more Club Penguin mission cheats, click here.