Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Club Penguin Mission 9 Cheats - "Operation: Spy & Seek" Walkthrough!
This is our Club Penguin Missions 9 cheat guide for the "Operation: Spy & Seek" mission. This Mission 9 walkthrough has step-by-step instructions and plenty of pictures for how to do Mission 9!
1. Talk to G. He will tell you what is going on and what you should do.
2. Click on the 3 Transmitters put it in your inventory.
3. Click on the Yellow Duck and put it in your inventory.
4. Now, click on the Blue Print and put it in your inventory.
5. Click on your map and select the Ski Village. Now, enter the Ski Lodge.
6. Now, when your in the Ski Lodge, click on the group of penguin that's trying to play Find Four. Ask them whats wrong and then tell them that you will try to fix the problem.
7. Find and put all the Find Four pieces into your inventory. They are on the window seal, the stool under the phone, and under the ladder.
8. Now, go up the ladder. You will now have to find the rest of the Find Four pieces. They will be by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box, and on the box in the corner.
9. Also, pick up the string that's beside the rug.
10. Once you got all the Find Four pieces, go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing Find Four. Now, give them the pieces that you have found.
11. Click on your map and select the Forest. You will now see a stick on the ground. Pick it up and put it in your inventory.
12. Now, put the stick, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite. Put the kite that you just made on one of the transmitter.
13. Click on your map and select the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on the poll.
14. Now, click on your map and select the Plaza. Click on the penguins. The penguin will be talking about their puffles and one of the puffle will blow a bubble gum and the bubble will explode.
15. Now, click on the gum that's between the penguins. It will free the 2 penguins from the bubble gum. Ask them if you can take the bubble gum. They will say yes. Now, put the gum on the yellow duck in your inventory.
16. Click on your map and select the Dock. Click on the penguin.
17. Help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. It will start the boat.
18. Then ask the penguin if you can borrow his Air Pump. Put the Air pump on the duck in your inventory.
19. Now pull the Air Pump's handle up and down to inflate the duck. Once inflated, put the duck in your inventory.
20. Click on your map and select the Ice Berg. Now, put on the the transmitters on the duck. Now, put the duck anywhere in the water.
21. Click on your map and select the Mine Shack. Click on the penguin that's on the Mine Shack. Ask if you can help and he will say yes.
22. Now, click on the piece of wood to get on the Shack.
23. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side. Use the pictures below to help you.
24. Click on the cart surfer cart that has tipped over and weld all the cracks.
25. Place the transmitter in the cart. Click on the cart to let the cart go.
26. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. He says to go to the HQ. So, click on your spy phone and click on 'Visit HQ'.
27. Talk to G and then take the Binocular 3000 that's on the green desk beside G.
28. Click on your map and select the Ski Village. Now enter the Ski Lodge. Once in the Ski Lodge, click on the Gone Fishing door.
29. Now, go all the way to the right. Look through the binoculars.
30. After watching Herbert, you will get a phone call from G. Answer it and then go to Herbert’s camp and pick up the spy phone. Place the Spy Phone on the Binocular 3000.
31. Put the Spyphone/Binocular 3000 in the third tree to the left.
32. Now, go to the HQ. Watch Herbert and Klutzy on the monitorYou have now finished Mission 9, 'Operation: Spy & Seek'! Collect your medal and get your Gift. Your gift is a Chocolate Game.
What do you guys think about this mission? Is it easy or hard? Tell us by posting your comment HERE.
For more Club Penguin mission cheats, click here.