Alright, it's time to give away the free Club Penguin coin code. If you don't know what a coin code is, let me tell ya. If you buy a Club Penguin toy, each toy comes with a coin. And each coin comes with its very own unique code. You can use the code to unlock a catalog called 'The Treasure Book'. In that book you can unlock 2 free items for your penguin. If you're member or a nonmember, the items that you unlock will always be in your penguin's account.
To enter the coin code contest give away.
1. Make a model of your penguin using play dough, paper, clay, fabric, or anything you want. You can not use your computer to draw your picture.
2. With a camera, take a picture of your penguin model and upload it to your computer.
3. Then send the picture to email@example.com.
4. Also, in the email put your penguin's name and your email address.
1. You can use pieces of clothing or fabric and cut them into a model of your penguin.
2. Another example is that you can make a model of your penguin using play dough. Here's one that I made. Sweet huh?3. You can use whatever you want to make your model! Just be creative ;-)
You have until Thursday, December 25 to enter your penguin artwork. Then, me and the Team Club Penguin Cheats crew will pick the best model. The winner will be announced on Saturday, December 27. Have fun and be creative! The more details you add to your to your artwork, the bigger chance you have of winning. CONTEST IS OVER!
-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!