Monday, December 29, 2008
Club Penguin Mission 10 Cheats - "Waddle Squad" Walkthrough!
This is our Club Penguin Missions 10 cheat guide for the "Waddle Squad" mission. This Mission 10 walkthrough has step-by-step instructions and plenty of pictures for how to do Mission 10!
1. Click on G. He will tell you about the plan and then the HQ screens should turn off and Herbert would appear on the screens. Now, G will finish telling us the plan and the agents should leave the HQ.
2. In the HQ, click on the Solar Panel in the cardboard box and drag it into your inventory.
3. Open your map and go to the Beach.
4. Click on Jet Pack Guy and tell him if he needs any help. Now, he'll tell you that he needs Cream Soda.
5. Enter the Lighthouse. Click on the Cream Soda and drag it into your inventory.
6. Now, go back to the Beach and click on the Jet Pack Guy and tell him that you got the Cream Soda.
7. Drag the Cream Soda out of your inventory and give it to Jet Pack Guy.
8. Three containers should pop up on your screen. You now need to divide the cream Soda into 2 different containers, each holding 4 units
This is easier that it looks. Just click on the glass bottle that says 'Help' and follow the directions that it gives you.
9.Now, here is how to it.
9A. Click on container number 5 and put it on container number 8
9B. Now, click on container number 3 and put it on container number 5
9C. Now, click on container number 3 and put it on container number 8
9D. Now, click on container number 3 and put it on container number 5
9E. Now, click on container number 5 and put it on container number 8
9F. Now, click on container number 3 and put it on container number 5
9G. Now, click on container number 3 and put it on container number 8
10. You have now fixed Jet Pack Guy's Jet Pack!
11. Open your map and go to the Dock and click on the Green penguin.
12. Ask him if you can take the rope. He will give you the rope. Now, add the rope to your inventory.
13. Open your map and go to the Town. Now, enter the Night Club.
14. Now, get the rope out of your inventory and put it on the cage lifting machine.
15. Go to your inventory and click on your Spy Phone. Now, click the 'Tools' on your spy phone and get the wrench.
16. Put the wrench on the cage lifting machine.
17. After the machine has opened, click on it.
18. Now, put the wheels in the correct place. You should arrange them like this:
19. The cage lifter machine should now work and it should now lift the cage.
20. Exit the Night Club and go to the Gift Shop. Click on the Green Penguin that is behind the counter.
21. Tell her that you can help. Now click on the table, box, and the stack of clothes and put them in your inventory.
22. Go to the Town and put the table in front of the Gift Shop. Now, put the box and the clothes on the table.
23. Enter the Gift Shop and click on the Green penguin. After she is done talking, scroll to the right and click on the Rookie.
24. Now, click on the Solar Panel from your inventory and attach it to the end of the wires.
25. Once you have added the solar panel, you now have to fix it. Make a path for each colored wire and connect it to the same colored dot. It should look like this.
26. Go to the Town and you should get a phone call from Jet Pack Guy.
27. Open your map and go to the Dock. Scroll to your right until you see the a fake Herbert. Klutzy the crab will see you and he will run away. You now should get a phone call.
28. Open your map and go to the Town. Enter the Night Club. Now, click on the Red lever.
29. Turn all the three spot lights in the direction of solar panel.
30. The Cage should now close and trap Herbert. G should know come and talk to us. But, Rookie gives the Spy Phone to Herbert and Herbert disappears.
You have now finished Mission 10, 'Waddle Squad'! You get a medal as your reward and a gift.
Oh man, did Rookie really have to give Herbert his Spy Phone! We could of captured Herbert! Oh well.
Did you think Mission 10 was easy or hard? What was your favorite part of the mission? Did our Mission Cheat Guide help you? Tell us!
For more Club Penguin mission cheats, click here.