Monday, June 29, 2009
How to do Club Penguin Mission 4 'Avalanche Rescue' & Club Penguin Mission 4 Cheats!
1. Click on "G" and talk to him. Ask G where the Life Preserver Shooter is. He will open the gadget room for you.
2. Enter the Gadget room, go to the left of the room and look for the Life Preserver Shooter. Click on it and put it in your inventory.
3. Open your map and go to the Ski Village. Enter the Ski Lodge, now go to the right and you’ll look for the Fishing Rod. Click on the Fishing Rob and drag it into your inventory.
4. Open your map and go to the Beach. Enter the Lighthouse. Look for a boat. On it you’ll find a rope. Click on the rope and drag into your inventory.
5. Now, open your inventory and connect the Life Preserver Shooter, the Fishing Rob, and the Rope all together.
6. Open your map and go to the Ski Village. Enter the Sport Shop. Find the green penguin statue and click on the Pirate’s. Drag the Pirate's Belt into your inventory
7. Now, go to the Ski Village and click on the brown crying penguin.
8. Click on the Ski Lift.
9. Open your Inventory and get the pirate’s belt out. Place the Pirate's Belt on the Ski Lift to fix it.
10. Now, click on the white fur that's on the left side of the brown penguin. Add the white fur to your inventory.
11. Open your map and go to the Beach. Enter the Lighthouse. Go upstairs, to the Lighthouse Beacon.
12. Open your Spy Phone and click on your tools. Get the wrench. Place the wrench on the telescope. Now place the Telescope in your inventory.
13. Open your map and go to the Ski Village. Enter the Sport Shop. Go into Gary’s room.
14. Take the telescope out and place it into the right window.
15. Now, write down on a piece of paper the path that you see in the maze to get to the trapped penguins.
16. Open your map and go to the Mountain. Enter the Ridge Run track.
17. Use the path that you wrote down to get to the penguins. When you get to the bottom, stay at the cliff.
18. Now, that the Life Preserver Launcher thingy that you made out of your inventory and place it on the cliff.
19. Drop down the Life Preserver Launcher to break the branch that's on the far right.
20. Drop down the Life Preserver Launcher to get the first penguin.
21. Now, drop down the Life Preserver Launcher with the first penguin to get the second penguin.
22. Now put one penguin on the branch.
23. Drop one penguin all the way down to get the 3rd penguin.
24. Now get the penguin that is on the branch.
25. Drop all 3 penguins down to the cliff so they can drop the rock.
26. Now, pick up all 3 penguins and drop them so they can get the 4th penguin.
27. You have now rescued the penguins. Talk to G and give him the white fur.
You have now finished Mission 4, Avalanche Rescue! You get a get a medal, a gift, and a letter.
For more Club Penguin mission cheats, click here.