It's cool how the mats are floating on the magma, right?!
Club Penguin moderator, Screenhog, has even gave us more news about Card-Jitsu Fire, and the making of the game! He said...
"You might not know, but multiplayer games are pretty complicated to make. Only one other game in Club Penguin supports 4 players - Sled Racing. Up to 4 ninjas will be able to play together in Card-Jitsu Fire and the team's been working really, really hard to get it ready. Since the new game starts next week, I wanted to try and cover a few things you've asked about:Remember, Card-Jitsu Fire will be out on November 24! That's next next Tuesday. Hmmm, that's kinda weird how it will come out Tuesday. Club Penguin never releases anything Tuesdays.
· Card-Jitsu Fire isn't just about new cards. It's a whole new way of using all your cards in a Fire Ninja setting.
· You'll be using the cards you have already collected. But it's not just Fire cards - you'll be able to master the element of fire but you'll have to use all the elements to do so."
• November 18: Screenhog Talks About The Making Card-Jitsu Fire!
• November 16: Club Penguin Gives Out More News About Card-Jitsu Fire!
• November 13: Club Penguin Volcano Ninja Room Open! Volcano Room Cheats!
• November 10: Club Penguin Fire Ninjas Revealed - Ninja Journey Has Been Told - Introducing Card-Jitsu Fire!
• November 8: Brand New Sneak Peek For The Fire Ninja Room!
• October 2: Cena12121 Gets New Club Penguin Series 2 Card-Jitsu Toys! MUST READ!
• September 27: New Club Penguin Room Revealed: Volcano!
• September 23: Club Penguin moderator, Happy77, talks about Volcano!
• September 21: The Fire Reaches the New Ninja Tallest Mountain Room!
• September 14: Club Penguin New Ninja Room Construction!
• September 12: Cena12121 Finds NINJA Black Puffles on Club Penguin!