But they need one more thing, a painted mural for the playground! And they want you to design it!
Club Penguin wants to see what having fun means to you by drawing and sending them a picture of your penguin playing with your buddies!
Here are the Dos and Don'ts list for the picture:
- Draw between two and four penguins playing together.
- Draw the picture taking place outdoors.
- Draw penguins with only one or two simple items. Like hats and scarves!
- Try to use five colors or less.
- Use any art style you like! Pencils, pens and paints are great!
- Include any personal information (like an address).
- Use any words.
- Use anyone else's pictures.
- Draw large or complicated items.
If your artwork is chosen, it will be painted by one of Club Penguin's artists as a large wall mural.
A submission page will be put on the Club Penguin site next week.
That's such a great idea Club Penguin! I am going to enter it! Wouldn't be great if my penguin was drawn on the mural?!
Are you submitting a picture? Click here to tell me!